As you all know, we had been wanting to continue with our Confirmation programme for 2020, finishing it in early September.
In the last day or two we have received some new guidelines about what is required to be done in the current and next level stage of restrictions, and what is possible.
Fr John has made the decision, that we will postpone 2020 and start those children already registered, next year with the 2021 children.
The intention is to start the 2021 programme earlier in the year. All families currently enrolled, will have already received an email detailing what this looks like for them.
If you would like to enrol for 2021, please email Carrie at email@example.com .